SO IS TONY HWANG!
Connecticut is a true leader in environmental protection, but we must continue to be. As a CT League of Conservation Voters Legislative Champion, Tony Hwang has been leading the way.
Tony Hwang is an Environmental Champion
- Supports codifying water as a Public Trust
- Championed the Long Island Sound Blue Plan for Sustainability
- Ensured his constituents’ right to know about sewage spills in their town
...But there’s still lots to do
- Enact a constitutional amendment aimed at Open Space and Forest Preservation
- Empower renewable and alternative energy and clean distributed energy generation
Tony Hwang is committed to the balance between fostering economic progress while protecting and preserving our environment.
Read more of Tony's focus on Critical Issues in Connecticut