So is Tony Hwang!
Connecticut has a reputation of being hostile to job creation. High taxes, high costs, and a burdensome regulatory environment make Connecticut a tough place to do business. Jobs are scarce, and businesses are closing.
- Connecticut has the 5th worst business climate in America (CNBC)
- Connecticut has the 3rd highest state and local tax burden in America (Tax Foundation)
- In 2013, Connecticut had the worst economic performance in America (Bureau of Economic Analysis)
We need state government to empower businesses to grow the economy and create high-value jobs. Tony Hwang has a proven record of empowering an supporting our businesses, including most recently eliminating outdated regulations, investing in bioscience, and advancing manufacturing education.
In the state Senate, Tony will support legislation that will:
- Reduce and eliminate regulatory mandates and red tape on businesses
- Control state spending, thereby reducing the tax burden on businesses and consumers
- Invest in transportation infrastructure and education to prepare Connecticut residents for the jobs and businesses of tomorrow
Paid for by Tony Hwang for CT, Richard J. Kopchyak, Treasurer. Approved by Tony Hwang.