So is Tony Hwang!
Tony is committed to lower taxes and a more efficient state government.
What’s Holding CT Back:
- 5th worse state in which to do business (CNBC)
- $2.8 billion deficit (OFA)
- High energy and gas prices
- Worst state for retirement (topretirements.com)
- Job recovery trails nation and region
- Has opposed – and will continue to oppose – unreasonable tax increases and excessive borrowing
- Supports elimination of sales tax on clothing
- Proposes changing the state employee pension system to follow private business practices
- Continues to fight against pork barrel spending
Paid for by Tony Hwang for CT, Richard J. Kopchyak, Treasurer. Approved by Tony Hwang.